|It’s time to sign up to the 2012-2013 school year!
Who: The Mekom Torah High School program is for 8th through 12th graders.
When: All classes meet on Sundays, 4:00-6:00 p.m.
There will be approximately 20 meeting dates, beginning in September, 2012 and ending in June, 2013. The precise calendar will be available by August. Click for 2011-2012 calendar.
Where: Classes alternate by semester between Congregation Ohev Shalom in Wallingford, PA and Congregation Beth Israel in Media, PA.
Registration information See some of our highlights!
Some quotes from current Mekom Torah High School students:
- They teach us what we want to learn.
- I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Mekom Torah is actually fun.
- How come nobody ever told us this stuff was in the Bible?!
The Mekom Torah High School program is for
- people who like to ask hard questions and explore honest answers.
- people who care about other people, and about their own impact on the world.
- people who like being Jewish and want to have fun with other people who like being Jewish.
- people who would like to know more about Jewish movies, books, and history.
- people who like to make Jewish music, art, and food.
- people who want to know the grown-up version of Judaism.
And… there are lots of delicious snacks involved.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: